If you are a member of the APBC and wish to view upcoming member-only events click here. You will need to log in for this link to work.
Food policy at events
Please note that it is the APBC’s policy to ensure that food provided at APBC events encourages welfare orientated farming methods.
Wherever possible we aim to ensure:
- Free range eggs are used
- Meat is free range or as a minimum meets the Five Freedoms Welfare Code. If free range meat cannot be provided then all catering will be vegetarian.
- Produce is locally sourced where possible.
Webinar requirements If you are unsure whether your computer or broadband speed is suitable to view a webinar, you may like to run the following test. Please note you do not need to have a webcam or microphone enable, you just need to be able to see and hear the presentation: You can test your connection before your session starts by joining a test session to check that your computer has everything required. Join the test session as follows:
- To test your connection, join the test session via gotomeeting.com.
- If you’re on a desktop, you may need to download the Citrix Online Launcher file for Windows or Mac to launch GoToWebinar.
- If you see a “Successfully Connected” message on the “Waiting for Organizer” dialog, you’ve successfully joined the test session. You should be able to join GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining sessions from this computer. Close the “Waiting for Organizer” dialog to exit the test session.