We see Dogs and Cats for all ranges of behavioural problems, such as:
- Aggression outside the home - Directed at other animals, people, vets or groomers.
- Aggression within the home- Directed at other animals, household members or visitors.
- Resource guarding
- Redirected behaviours
- Fears and Anxieties
- Chasing behaviours
- Repetitive behaviours
- Attention-seeking behaviours
- Separation-related problems
- Excessive vocalisation/barking
- Pica or eating of non-food items
- Inappropriate toileting
CCAB, MSc Clinical Animal Behaviour and RVN
In Clients Home, Remote or Virtual Consult (UK ONLY), Remote or Virtual Consult (International), Working under another Organisation, Accepts Insurance Claims
Market Drayton, Shropshire, England